Fatma Aslan is a Postdoctoral Researcher at QSMS Research Group at Budapest University of Technology and Economics. She completed her Ph.D. in Economics in CNAM, Paris and Istanbul Bilgi University under the supervision of Jean Lainé in 2019. Her research interests are Matching Theory, Market Design, Voting Theory, Social Choice Theory, Cooperative Game Theory, Experimental Economics, and Behavioral Economics.
QA327, Quantitative Social and Management Sciences Research Group Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, BME Building Q, Magyar tudósok körútja 2, H-1117, Budapest, Hungary. firstname.lastname@example.org
Matching Theory, Market Design, Voting Theory, Social Choice Theory, Cooperative Game Theory, Experimental Economics, and Behavioral Economics.
- Aslan, F., & Lainé, J. (2020). Competitive equilibria in Shapley–Scarf markets with couples. Journal of Mathematical Economics, 89, 66-78.
- Non-cohesive TU-games: Efficiency and Duality (with P. Duman and W. Trockel )
- When are committees of Condorcet winners Condorcet winning committees? (with H. Dindar and J. Lainé )
- Core Stability of Housing Markets with couples and distance structure ( with J. Lainé )
Works in Progress
- Within-group externalities and dynamics of two-sided markets (with H. Chourouk, A. Nemeslaki, and R. Somogyi )
- Generating representatives from Anonymously and Neutrally Equivalent Classes(ANEC): An algorithm to enumerate root profiles (with J. Staudacher, and S.Kaunzinger, A.S. Saral)
- Social Preferences and Selecting a Social Choice Rule: An Experimental Study (with A. E. Giritligil, Z. Yurdakul, and N. Okan)
- Minimal Maskin-Monotonic Extensions of Compromise Solutions (with J. Lainé )