Budapest, 14-15 October 2020
The aim of Stody+games, the Meeting on Games, Stochastics, and Dynamics is to bring together researchers who work on mathematical questions related to stochastic and dynamic features of games and to facilitate discussions and collaborations on this area. The meeting will include several talks given by experts and a poster session.
Date: Wednesday+Thursday, 14+15 October 2020
Location: Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Budapest, Building Q, Room TBA
- Arkadi Predtetchinski, Maastricht University,
- Marco Scarsini, LUISS University,
- Eilon Solan, Tel-Aviv University,
- William Sudderth, University of Minnesota,
Registration is free but obligatory. The registration form will be available soon.
- Galit Ashkenazi-Golan, Tel-Aviv University, email@example.com
- János Flesch, Maastricht University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- László Á. Kóczy, BME & CERS, email@example.com
- Miklós Pintér, BME, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eilon Solan, Tel-Aviv University, email@example.com